Pears are high in fiber, potassium and vitamin C. Fiber helps regulate blood sugar, and helps the body absorb vitamins and minerals.
Potassium is a necessary mineral, which helps your heart support muscle recovery after exercise. In addition, Vitamin C helps keep your immune system strong. Vitamin K and Vitamin A contained in the pear, will protect the bones, eyes, and fight free radicals.
Summer is approaching, I think vanilla pear vodka coctail is very suitable. It is very smooth, cool, fragrant and sweet.
You can use organic pear juice or frozen pears. Vanilla will help this drink more fragrant.
With less sugar and calories, vodka is still recommended as a strong drink. So, enjoy it in moderation. This drink is perfectly suited to a gentle party with relatives, friends over the weekend.
If you use frozen pears, generator of Vitamix or Blendtec is better to use. I am using these 2 types. They are great. I have organic pear juice in this recipe.
Now, let’s start.
What do you need for 4 drinks ?
- Pear juice: 1,5 cup ( 12 oz)
- Vanilla bean seeds scraped: ½ seed. ( or vanilla extract : 1 teaspoon)
- Vodka: 6 ounces ( 6 oz)
- Vanilla sugar for rim
- Ice: 1 cup or more to server over.
How do you do?
- Put all the ingredients in the same order as in the blender. Except for vanilla surgar for rim.
- For speed mixers like vitamix, real and slowly change the speed from 1 to 10. Mix them for 45 seconds. If necessary, use tamper to press the ingredients into the blade. Pressing the material toward the blade only occurs when you use frozen pears.
- Carry out vanilla rim. Then, put the glass into the sugar was rim. Then continue to cup the mouth of the sugar to the rim. Do like that with 3 glasses rest.
- Let the mix in the blender into 4 glass jars. Add ice if you like. Served with vanilla rim.